Leasing.com has launched a new creative brand campaign to show how leasing your next vehicle can make driving your dream car a reality. Our vivid ‘Dream it. Drive it’ campaign is part of an ambiti...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Motor industry
Car adverts have evolved at a similar pace to the very products they are hoping to sell us. Compare the blunt messages of decades past to the sophisticated messages we’re now presented with and the...
The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called for swifter progress to reach a Brexit deal that will maintain customs union membership and deliver the same benefits as the single...
Ratings agency Moody’s has predicted new car sales in the UK will decline by 5.5% in 2018, officially making the UK Europe’s worst performing car market in western Europe. This is in stark contra...
In the first major decision for the car industry since Brexit, Nissan has announced it will continue to build models at its Sunderland plant, securing 7,000 jobs. Nissan’s decision follows the g...
While there have been a fair share of glimpses of new cars over the summer, the vast majority of manufacturers have been holding off in order to give them their official launch in the Autumn. The b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?