Contract Hire and Leasing News - Motor industry
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Your choice of car colour generally always comes down to personal taste and is an important, exciting consideration when you’re choosing your next car, particularly if it’s a brand new lease car. ...
Car adverts have evolved at a similar pace to the very products they are hoping to sell us. Compare the blunt messages of decades past to the sophisticated messages we’re now presented with and the...
The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called for swifter progress to reach a Brexit deal that will maintain customs union membership and deliver the same benefits as the single...
Ratings agency Moody’s has predicted new car sales in the UK will decline by 5.5% in 2018, officially making the UK Europe’s worst performing car market in western Europe. This is in stark contra...
In the first major decision for the car industry since Brexit, Nissan has announced it will continue to build models at its Sunderland plant, securing 7,000 jobs. Nissan’s decision follows the g...
While there have been a fair share of glimpses of new cars over the summer, the vast majority of manufacturers have been holding off in order to give them their official launch in the Autumn. The b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?