The colour you like your car will always come down to personal taste, but it remains an important consideration when you’re choosing your next car, particularly if it’s brand new. The right shade ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Motor industry
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Car adverts have evolved at a similar pace to the very products they are hoping to sell us. Compare the blunt messages of decades past to the sophisticated messages we’re now presented with and the...
The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called for swifter progress to reach a Brexit deal that will maintain customs union membership and deliver the same benefits as the single...
Ratings agency Moody’s has predicted new car sales in the UK will decline by 5.5% in 2018, officially making the UK Europe’s worst performing car market in western Europe. This is in stark contra...
In the first major decision for the car industry since Brexit, Nissan has announced it will continue to build models at its Sunderland plant, securing 7,000 jobs. Nissan’s decision follows the g...
While there have been a fair share of glimpses of new cars over the summer, the vast majority of manufacturers have been holding off in order to give them their official launch in the Autumn. The b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Volkswagen set for MASSIVE overhaul with new design and logo
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 8 All-new Skoda Kamiq: What you need to know about the new SUV
- 9 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 10 Mercedes EQV: premium electric MPV gets 252-mile range