Car adverts have evolved at a similar pace to the very products they are hoping to sell us. Compare the blunt messages of decades past to the sophisticated messages we’re now presented with and the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Motor industry
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called for swifter progress to reach a Brexit deal that will maintain customs union membership and deliver the same benefits as the single...
Ratings agency Moody’s has predicted new car sales in the UK will decline by 5.5% in 2018, officially making the UK Europe’s worst performing car market in western Europe. This is in stark contra...
In the first major decision for the car industry since Brexit, Nissan has announced it will continue to build models at its Sunderland plant, securing 7,000 jobs. Nissan’s decision follows the g...
While there have been a fair share of glimpses of new cars over the summer, the vast majority of manufacturers have been holding off in order to give them their official launch in the Autumn. The b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Ssangyong Korando EV set for summer release, plus new EV incoming