Infiniti has provided the first glimpse of its new QX80 ahead of its full reveal at the New York Motor Show. The luxury manufacturer promises the QX80 Monograph will explore upscale luxury via i...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - New York Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mercedes has announced prices for the all-new Mercedes GLC Coupe that was revealed at the New York International Auto Show earlier this year. It will be priced from £40,580 at launch, and is availa...
The Mazda MX-5 has won the top World Car of the Year and World Car Design prize at the 2016 World Car Awards. BMW's 7 Series wins the Luxury category while Toyota Mirai bags the green prize.
Audi has unveiled its new convertible R8 at the New York motor show ahead of the V10-engined drop-top’s arrival on British roads at the end of the year. Boasting a top speed of 197mph and a 3.6-sec...
Toyota’s new Prius Prime will be the greenest and most economical plug-in hybrid on the market when it arrives later this year, so says the Japanese carmaker. Prius Plug-in Hybrid leasing deals:...
Nissan's GT-R gets a lightly revamped exterior, vastly improved interior and a 20bhp boost.
Mercedes will unveil the facelifted CLA at the New York motor show later this month. The four-door coupe and its Shooting Brake estate derivative will be updated with new bumpers, a lightly revampe...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far