UK businesses should be able to reclaim 60% of the VAT paid on vehicle leases, according to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA). The group claims that new research provides ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Ogilvie Fleet
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Sheffield-based Ogilvie Fleet has selected HK Remarketing to deliver a workflow based de-fleet and sales channel management system, to deliver significant financial and efficiency savings. One of...
Ogilvie Fleet looks set to grow its public sector portfolio after securing a place on a major new vehicle leasing framework agreement with NHS Scotland. The contract hire and leasing company is o...
Strong used company car and van values helped Ogilvie Fleet’s turnover rise to £105.4m for the year ending June 30 2013. This marks a £600k increase on the same period previously and maintains th...
Auto Windscreens has been named as Ogilvie Fleet’s preferred vehicle glass supplier. Ogilvie Fleet is one of the UK’s largest independent contract hire and leasing specialists and currently manage...
Ogilvie Fleet wants to remove the hassle and hostility from end-of-contract charges. The Stirling-based fleet vehicle provider lay outs defleet damage charges at the beginning of the vehicle’s con...
Ogilvie Fleet hopes to win new business after becoming just the second company in its sector to be accredited with Investors in People’s Silver Standard. Although many businesses achieve Investors...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 A fast new Volkswagen Golf variant is coming soon
- 10 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?