The GTI variant of Volkswagen’s sixth generation Polo is now available to order, priced upwards of £18,850 OTR. This should put personal leasing rates at around £400 a month (£320 business). The re...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Paris Motor Show 2014
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Whether we’re in the market for one or not, we all love to dream of owning a performance car. As a result, the high-speed motors on display in Paris are bound to draw plenty of interest. Here’s our...
Land Rover’s new Discovery Sport has made its world debut at the Paris Motor Show by driving on a giant barge in the middle of the River Seine. A pair of Discovery Sport pottered about up man-made ...
With more than half of new cars sold in 2013 going to businesses or company fleets (52.6%), the importance of quality company cars doesn’t need verifying. Amongst the hundreds of cars appearing at ...
With SUVs and crossovers growing in popularity every year, it’s no surprise that many of the highlights of this year’s Paris Motor Show come under this category. From the long-awaited new XC90 to ...
Starting from just under £27k, standard spec includes 17-inch alloys with an eight-inch touchscreen sat-nav, cruise control, DAB digital radio and multi-function leather-covered steering wheel.
Skoda’s new Fabia Combi – the estate version of the new Fabia – has appeared alongside its hatchback counterpart at the Paris Motor Show, which has opened today. Thanks to the extra 90mm of width ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Renault Captur