The all-new Mercedes-Benz B-Class will be priced from £26,975 when it arrives in spring 2019, with two trims Sport and AMG Line – available from launch. "More practical than ever, more chic than e...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Paris Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
You know it’s a quiet year when one of the unexpected announcements at an event turns out to be a B-Class from Mercedes-Benz. With diesel sales falling and Brexit featuring in most talks, the 2018...
The Paris Motor Show is just around the corner and it’s one of our favourites for many reasons. For starters, it’s on a much more manageable scale than the Frankfurt show that it alternates with. ...
Although we’re still in August, the countdown has begun to this autumn’s premier motoring event – the Paris Motor Show – or the Mondial de l’Auto to give it its official title. Although it doesn...
Nissan hopes to completely redefine its oft-derided Micra when an all-new version hits the road next year. And dare we say it, but it looks pretty good...
Designed, developed and tested in Europe, the new Hyundai i30 is set to offer an efficient and dynamic powertrain line-up, state-of-the-art safety and connectivity, and provide excellent value to meet European and global customers needs.
An electric concept vehicle with the appearance of a sporty SUV coupe, Generation EQ is the forerunner of Mercedes-Benz's new product brand for electric mobility
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)