The all-new Mercedes-Benz B-Class will be priced from £26,975 when it arrives in spring 2019, with two trims Sport and AMG Line – available from launch. "More practical than ever, more chic than e...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Paris Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
You know it’s a quiet year when one of the unexpected announcements at an event turns out to be a B-Class from Mercedes-Benz. With diesel sales falling and Brexit featuring in most talks, the 2018...
The Paris Motor Show is just around the corner and it’s one of our favourites for many reasons. For starters, it’s on a much more manageable scale than the Frankfurt show that it alternates with. ...
Although we’re still in August, the countdown has begun to this autumn’s premier motoring event – the Paris Motor Show – or the Mondial de l’Auto to give it its official title. Although it doesn...
Nissan hopes to completely redefine its oft-derided Micra when an all-new version hits the road next year. And dare we say it, but it looks pretty good...
Designed, developed and tested in Europe, the new Hyundai i30 is set to offer an efficient and dynamic powertrain line-up, state-of-the-art safety and connectivity, and provide excellent value to meet European and global customers needs.
An electric concept vehicle with the appearance of a sporty SUV coupe, Generation EQ is the forerunner of Mercedes-Benz's new product brand for electric mobility
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?