Potholes are ugly, destructive, disruptive, and dangerous, but your local road crater may be more useful than you thought...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Potholes
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s National Pothole Day. Yes, 15 January signals that much celebrated day for motorists in which we grumble about the state of the UK road network. Entering its fifth year, National Pothole Day ...
How much will YOUR council be getting?
It’s hell out there on the roads these days. We don’t need to tell you that, chances are you live it every morning and evening during your commute or whenever you attempt to make plans for the week...
Exclusive research conducted amongst 2,000 van drivers, owners and operators and commissioned by Mercedes-Benz Vans has established a clear motoring manifesto. It’s not surprising then that pothol...
Around 943,000 potholes will be repaired over the next 12 months after the Government announced how £50m of funding will be shared amongst more than 100 UK councils. This funding forms just a fifth...
Self-driving trucks? Fuel duty? A better deal for company car drivers? All will be revealed next Wednesday (March 15)...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)