Potholes are ugly, destructive, disruptive, and dangerous, but your local road crater may be more useful than you thought...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Potholes
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s National Pothole Day. Yes, 15 January signals that much celebrated day for motorists in which we grumble about the state of the UK road network. Entering its fifth year, National Pothole Day ...
How much will YOUR council be getting?
It’s hell out there on the roads these days. We don’t need to tell you that, chances are you live it every morning and evening during your commute or whenever you attempt to make plans for the week...
Exclusive research conducted amongst 2,000 van drivers, owners and operators and commissioned by Mercedes-Benz Vans has established a clear motoring manifesto. It’s not surprising then that pothol...
Around 943,000 potholes will be repaired over the next 12 months after the Government announced how £50m of funding will be shared amongst more than 100 UK councils. This funding forms just a fifth...
Self-driving trucks? Fuel duty? A better deal for company car drivers? All will be revealed next Wednesday (March 15)...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?