Contract Hire and Leasing News - PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
After months of negotiation, PSA – the French company that owns Peugeot, Citroen and DS – has confirmed it has completed the deal to buy General Motors’ European operations, which includes Vauxhall...
British prime minister Theresa May is set to meet with the chief executive of PSA Group to discuss its proposals to take over General Motors European arm, which includes British affiliate Vauxhall....
Weekly round-up: Ford goes electric, Detroit preview, Porsches renamed, leasing key to record car sales
New electric Focus coming late 2017, Detroit preview, win a Tesla and Porsche Boxster & Cayman renamed.
PSA Peugeot-Citroen’s main passenger cars will be tested on open public roads near Paris in real driving conditions.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation