Contract Hire and Leasing News - PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
After months of negotiation, PSA – the French company that owns Peugeot, Citroen and DS – has confirmed it has completed the deal to buy General Motors’ European operations, which includes Vauxhall...
British prime minister Theresa May is set to meet with the chief executive of PSA Group to discuss its proposals to take over General Motors European arm, which includes British affiliate Vauxhall....
Weekly round-up: Ford goes electric, Detroit preview, Porsches renamed, leasing key to record car sales
New electric Focus coming late 2017, Detroit preview, win a Tesla and Porsche Boxster & Cayman renamed.
PSA Peugeot-Citroen’s main passenger cars will be tested on open public roads near Paris in real driving conditions.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years