Contract Hire and Leasing News - PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
After months of negotiation, PSA – the French company that owns Peugeot, Citroen and DS – has confirmed it has completed the deal to buy General Motors’ European operations, which includes Vauxhall...
British prime minister Theresa May is set to meet with the chief executive of PSA Group to discuss its proposals to take over General Motors European arm, which includes British affiliate Vauxhall....
Weekly round-up: Ford goes electric, Detroit preview, Porsches renamed, leasing key to record car sales
New electric Focus coming late 2017, Detroit preview, win a Tesla and Porsche Boxster & Cayman renamed.
PSA Peugeot-Citroen’s main passenger cars will be tested on open public roads near Paris in real driving conditions.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)