Nissan’s premium Infiniti brand is set to be pulled from Western European markets by 2020, with the company focusing its efforts on the North American and Chinese markets instead. Infiniti cars ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q50
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Infiniti’s 3 Series-rivalling Q50 has been updated for 2016 by giving it a new twin-turbo 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine and reworked ride and handling. The small executive-sized saloon has been in...
Car companies seem to be taking over Milan’s Furniture Show this year. Ford has already announced the S-Max Vignale concept, Bentley has been expanding its horizons with a homeware range and Peugeo...
When Infiniti announced that it would be unveiling a high performance version of its Q50 saloon at the Detroit Motor Show, we at ContractHireAndLeasing.com didn’t really bat an eyelid. The Q50 Eau ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)