Nissan’s premium Infiniti brand is set to be pulled from Western European markets by 2020, with the company focusing its efforts on the North American and Chinese markets instead. Infiniti cars ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q50
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Infiniti’s 3 Series-rivalling Q50 has been updated for 2016 by giving it a new twin-turbo 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine and reworked ride and handling. The small executive-sized saloon has been in...
Car companies seem to be taking over Milan’s Furniture Show this year. Ford has already announced the S-Max Vignale concept, Bentley has been expanding its horizons with a homeware range and Peugeo...
When Infiniti announced that it would be unveiling a high performance version of its Q50 saloon at the Detroit Motor Show, we at ContractHireAndLeasing.com didn’t really bat an eyelid. The Q50 Eau ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?