Contract Hire and Leasing News - RAC Foundation
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Britain’s growing dependence on diesel cars could result in a crippling gap between supply and demand in coming years, according to the RAC Foundation’s latest report. Diesel is selling twice as ...
Any political party looking to form the next Government needs to address the ‘motorist’s agenda’ says the breakdown and rescue service, the RAC. The motorist’s agenda consists of four key concern...
More than half of motorists believe the much-aligned ‘white van man’ is more careless than other road users. However, car drivers are more likely to be in a collision than their van driving count...
Parking charges are generating huge profits for the vast majority of UK councils, according to the RAC Foundation. Britain’s 359 local authorities collected £565m from their on and off street park...
More than a third of motorists (35%) believe the minimum age for drivers should be increased, according to a new study, as young drivers remain over-represented in accident statistics. According...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far