Contract Hire and Leasing News - RAC Foundation
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Britain’s growing dependence on diesel cars could result in a crippling gap between supply and demand in coming years, according to the RAC Foundation’s latest report. Diesel is selling twice as ...
Any political party looking to form the next Government needs to address the ‘motorist’s agenda’ says the breakdown and rescue service, the RAC. The motorist’s agenda consists of four key concern...
More than half of motorists believe the much-aligned ‘white van man’ is more careless than other road users. However, car drivers are more likely to be in a collision than their van driving count...
Parking charges are generating huge profits for the vast majority of UK councils, according to the RAC Foundation. Britain’s 359 local authorities collected £565m from their on and off street park...
More than a third of motorists (35%) believe the minimum age for drivers should be increased, according to a new study, as young drivers remain over-represented in accident statistics. According...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 9 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 10 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range