Negative media coverage about so-called ‘dirty-diesels’ has led to businesses debating their next vehicle choice, according to new research. A survey of 1,000 UK firms carried out by RAC Business ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - RAC
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Most UK drivers think traffic is getting worse, with middle-lane hoggers seen as one of the main causes of congestion
Findings from the RAC Report on Motoring reveal that more than half of UK drivers believe traffic on major roads has increased. Around 65% of vehicle miles are driven on motorways, A-roads and hig...
Nine million habitual illegal handheld phone drivers refuse to quit, with four in 10 still texting when stationary
The RAC’s Report on Motoring 2016 also reveal that almost half of company car drivers said they break the speed limit on motorways on most journeys
More than half of businesses are concerned about their company car drivers being distracted by in-car technology. Although the increase in safety features on new vehicles is widely recognised, at ...
The number of businesses using telematics in their fleet vehicles has almost doubled over the last year. That’s according to a report by the RAC, that found that around two thirds of businesses (65...
A report has warned of the costly repairs many motorists face after manufacturer’s warranties expire. It was also revealed that the chances of mechanical failure and breakdowns increase after a car...
After months of tumbling pump prices, petrol and diesel rose by up to 3.5p per litre on average, according to the RAC.
Diesel has finally plunged below the £1-per-litre mark at major supermarket filling stations for the first time since 2009, but the RAC has claimed that another 10p could be shaved from the price i...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know