Aston Martin has revealed the details on its first electric vehicle – the Rapide E. Set to go into production in 2019, it’ll feature twin electric motors to produce 602bhp. More Aston Martin lea...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Rapide
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
An all-electric Aston Martin Rapide saloon could go on UK sale in ‘around two years’, the luxury car maker has confirmed. Search Aston Martin leasing deals: business / personal Named RapidE (w...
Aston Martin has announced a host of updates for the 2015 versions of the Vanquish grand tourer and the Rapide S four-door, four-seat sports car. The British brand is promising improved performance...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed