Aston Martin has revealed the details on its first electric vehicle – the Rapide E. Set to go into production in 2019, it’ll feature twin electric motors to produce 602bhp. More Aston Martin lea...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Rapide
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
An all-electric Aston Martin Rapide saloon could go on UK sale in ‘around two years’, the luxury car maker has confirmed. Search Aston Martin leasing deals: business / personal Named RapidE (w...
Aston Martin has announced a host of updates for the 2015 versions of the Vanquish grand tourer and the Rapide S four-door, four-seat sports car. The British brand is promising improved performance...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)