Aston Martin has revealed the details on its first electric vehicle – the Rapide E. Set to go into production in 2019, it’ll feature twin electric motors to produce 602bhp. More Aston Martin lea...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Rapide
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
An all-electric Aston Martin Rapide saloon could go on UK sale in ‘around two years’, the luxury car maker has confirmed. Search Aston Martin leasing deals: business / personal Named RapidE (w...
Aston Martin has announced a host of updates for the 2015 versions of the Vanquish grand tourer and the Rapide S four-door, four-seat sports car. The British brand is promising improved performance...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?