Aston Martin has revealed the details on its first electric vehicle – the Rapide E. Set to go into production in 2019, it’ll feature twin electric motors to produce 602bhp. More Aston Martin lea...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Rapide
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
An all-electric Aston Martin Rapide saloon could go on UK sale in ‘around two years’, the luxury car maker has confirmed. Search Aston Martin leasing deals: business / personal Named RapidE (w...
Aston Martin has announced a host of updates for the 2015 versions of the Vanquish grand tourer and the Rapide S four-door, four-seat sports car. The British brand is promising improved performance...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008