More than £44 million has been generated for the UK Treasury through the HGV Levy since its introduction in April 2014. The levy means that all lorries registered outside the UK and weighing more t...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road Haulage Association
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Road Haulage Association has signed a partnership agreement with the Department for Work and Pensions, intended to improve recruitment and opportunities in the haulage industry. The partnersh...
The Road Haulage Association has criticised inconsistencies in the Treasury’s decision to cut fuel duty in remote parts of the UK. The Government yesterday announced that it would reduce fuel dut...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona