More than £44 million has been generated for the UK Treasury through the HGV Levy since its introduction in April 2014. The levy means that all lorries registered outside the UK and weighing more t...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road Haulage Association
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Road Haulage Association has signed a partnership agreement with the Department for Work and Pensions, intended to improve recruitment and opportunities in the haulage industry. The partnersh...
The Road Haulage Association has criticised inconsistencies in the Treasury’s decision to cut fuel duty in remote parts of the UK. The Government yesterday announced that it would reduce fuel dut...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?