More than £44 million has been generated for the UK Treasury through the HGV Levy since its introduction in April 2014. The levy means that all lorries registered outside the UK and weighing more t...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road Haulage Association
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Road Haulage Association has signed a partnership agreement with the Department for Work and Pensions, intended to improve recruitment and opportunities in the haulage industry. The partnersh...
The Road Haulage Association has criticised inconsistencies in the Treasury’s decision to cut fuel duty in remote parts of the UK. The Government yesterday announced that it would reduce fuel dut...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available