The AA is calling on the government to scrap VAT on both sales and leasing costs of electric vehicles to encourage uptake. Research of 17,500 AA members found that over 60% would be more inclined ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road tax
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The government’s Transport Committee has confirmed it wishes to start a debate around road pricing – more specifically the idea of a pay-as-you-go style system, that could fill a potential £40 bill...
At 9.15pm on Tuesday 9 July, Channel 5 is set to air a programme called Cyclists: Scourge of the Streets? about the growing tension between two wheels and four. Did you know most cyclists are driv...
Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) for cars and vans is set to increase for the third time in three years from 1 April 2019. Although this time, it’s just in line with inflation. The increase in VED, or ‘r...
Revised car tax rates came into force on 1 April, meaning that drivers of new diesel vehicles will face higher first-year tax bands. The change to Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) has many motorists worr...
Exclusive research conducted amongst 2,000 van drivers, owners and operators and commissioned by Mercedes-Benz Vans has established a clear motoring manifesto. It’s not surprising then that pothol...
As 2017 looms ever closer, many motorists may be concerned about the incoming changes to road tax bands and how it will affect their pockets.
As a new season rolled in at the beginning of March, so did a fresh, shiny 17 number plate. It’s no secret that new car registrations increase when new number plates are released, but with change...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?