It’s official. The government has decided to freeze company car tax. The move will benefit just under a million company car drivers, with those with vehicles registered before 6 April 2020 seeing ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road to Zero
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) believe the government is slightly behind schedule on its electric vehicle strategy, and that the market is seeing a mixed response to its...
The automotive industry is slowly turning in favour of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV), especially with the government announcing a ban on the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040. H...
The government has previously announced a ban on the sale of all new petrol and diesel vehicles in the UK from 2040. But now MPs are calling for it to be brought forward to 2032 – an ambition that ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 6 Volvo XC40 Recharge: first fully-electric Volvo debuts
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe arrives to tackle the CLA
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Uniti One: Is the UK ready for a funny-looking, climate-neutral, digital-first, all-electric city car?