Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road to Zero
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) believe the government is slightly behind schedule on its electric vehicle strategy, and that the market is seeing a mixed response to its...
The automotive industry is slowly turning in favour of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV), especially with the government announcing a ban on the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040. H...
The government has previously announced a ban on the sale of all new petrol and diesel vehicles in the UK from 2040. But now MPs are calling for it to be brought forward to 2032 – an ambition that ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Renault Captur