Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road to Zero
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) believe the government is slightly behind schedule on its electric vehicle strategy, and that the market is seeing a mixed response to its...
The automotive industry is slowly turning in favour of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV), especially with the government announcing a ban on the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040. H...
The government has previously announced a ban on the sale of all new petrol and diesel vehicles in the UK from 2040. But now MPs are calling for it to be brought forward to 2032 – an ambition that ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Case study: Why leasing made sense for petrolhead Josh
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced