Flying to Berlin on a clear day was revealing of the British versus mainland Europe’s energy policy over the last 20 years. As we skirted the Thames estuary I could just make out the impressive a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Robert Llewellyn
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Last night I attended a posh dinner at London’s exclusive Savoy Hotel. Nice. The event was organised by Chargemaster, the company that has installed over 3,000 public charge points in London. T...
The BBC's relationship with electric cars and its reporting on them have been under scrutiny before, but perhaps no more so than when journalist Brian Milligan took a Mini E electric car from Londo...
One of the big advantages of driving a Nissan LEAF 35,000 miles becomes apparent when you get to drive another electric car. Instead of just experiencing the novelty of the electric car (oh goodnes...
For a start, it’s a daft thing to do, but I’d been toying with the idea for years. “I’d love to drive the electric car to up to Snowdonia,” I’d say to the Mrs as I scrubbed the kitchen floor aroun...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed