Flying to Berlin on a clear day was revealing of the British versus mainland Europe’s energy policy over the last 20 years. As we skirted the Thames estuary I could just make out the impressive a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Robert Llewellyn
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Last night I attended a posh dinner at London’s exclusive Savoy Hotel. Nice. The event was organised by Chargemaster, the company that has installed over 3,000 public charge points in London. T...
The BBC's relationship with electric cars and its reporting on them have been under scrutiny before, but perhaps no more so than when journalist Brian Milligan took a Mini E electric car from Londo...
One of the big advantages of driving a Nissan LEAF 35,000 miles becomes apparent when you get to drive another electric car. Instead of just experiencing the novelty of the electric car (oh goodnes...
For a start, it’s a daft thing to do, but I’d been toying with the idea for years. “I’d love to drive the electric car to up to Snowdonia,” I’d say to the Mrs as I scrubbed the kitchen floor aroun...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)