Flying to Berlin on a clear day was revealing of the British versus mainland Europe’s energy policy over the last 20 years. As we skirted the Thames estuary I could just make out the impressive a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Robert Llewellyn
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Last night I attended a posh dinner at London’s exclusive Savoy Hotel. Nice. The event was organised by Chargemaster, the company that has installed over 3,000 public charge points in London. T...
The BBC's relationship with electric cars and its reporting on them have been under scrutiny before, but perhaps no more so than when journalist Brian Milligan took a Mini E electric car from Londo...
One of the big advantages of driving a Nissan LEAF 35,000 miles becomes apparent when you get to drive another electric car. Instead of just experiencing the novelty of the electric car (oh goodnes...
For a start, it’s a daft thing to do, but I’d been toying with the idea for years. “I’d love to drive the electric car to up to Snowdonia,” I’d say to the Mrs as I scrubbed the kitchen floor aroun...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008