As we roll toward the end of March, it means only one thing – it’s time to put the clocks forward. Yes, British Summer Time (BST) officially starts at 1am on 29 March. But is there still a reason...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - RoSPA
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Department for Transport (DfT) will today announce plans to crack down on aggressive motorists who drive too close to cyclists, with a minimum distance of 1.5m being introduced in an attempt to...
In a bizarre twist that goes against all logic, Bath and North East Somerset Council has admitted that reducing the speed limit to 20mph in 13 new speed zones has caused a rise in death and serious...
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents and IAM Roadsmart – major road safety charities – say more must be done to prevent death and injury on the UK’s roads. The statements come after ne...
With the clocks going forward on March 30, the road safety charity Brake and the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) are calling for the clocks to be put forward by an hour all ye...
It’s the Geneva Motor Show this week and you can read all about it in our news section here, but rather than fly out the night before as usual we headed out a few days in advance. The reason? To dr...
Drink drivers were more deadly in 2012, according to provisional figures from the Department for Transport. An estimated 290 people were killed by drivers over the legal alcohol limit in 2012, co...
Venson Automotive Solutions has teamed up with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) to offer fleets a range of Driver Assessment and Training services that can be catered to in...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option