The real winners in all of this? Individuals and companies looking to lease a S90, V90 or XC90, as strong residuals translate into highly competitive monthly costs.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - S90
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volvo’s much-anticipated S90 saloon will arrive in the UK in September bearing a ticket price of £32,555, the Swedish manufacturer has announced. Rivalling the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes E-Class, th...
Weekly round-up: Detroit debuts tomorrow’s new cars, Ford trials group leasing, Hyundai’s Prius revealed
New E-Class, S90, Q60 and hydrogen Audi SUV debut in Detroit. Meanwhile, we have fun with potholes...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal