Almost 10,000 vans and commercial vehicles were stolen in the UK last year – a 4% rise year-on-year and a 45% increase over the last four years. The figures show that vans in London and West Yorksh...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Security
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford has announced the Fiesta and Focus will be the first models to feature a sleep mode to protect against being hacked by relay car thieves. Keyless entry fobs of all makes of cars are being t...
Car security has progressed hugely in the past 20 years. If a thief wants to steal a modern car, they will need to steal the keys, because trying to get it started without them is nigh on impossibl...
The rise of the connected car could result in fleets losing ownership of their vehicles’ data, according to a fleet software company.
‘Loads of valuables left in vehicle overnight’: study reveals half of cars being used as mobile self-storage
Almost half of motorists are using their car as a mobile lock-up (45%), storing £217 worth of goods on average in their vehicle. Even better news for car criminals is that nearly one in 10 (9%) mot...
How important is security to you when you choose your next car? For most of us, it’s something taken as a given that almost all modern cars are very resistant to thieves. However, recent reports of...
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008