It’s a fact that in the winter months, car crime traditionally increases. The nights are longer and darker, offering car thieves more time and more cover to carry out their crimes. Now thieves are ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Security
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Almost 10,000 vans and commercial vehicles were stolen in the UK last year – a 4% rise year-on-year and a 45% increase over the last four years. The figures show that vans in London and West Yorksh...
Ford has announced the Fiesta and Focus will be the first models to feature a sleep mode to protect against being hacked by relay car thieves. Keyless entry fobs of all makes of cars are being t...
Car security has progressed hugely in the past 20 years. If a thief wants to steal a modern car, they will need to steal the keys, because trying to get it started without them is nigh on impossibl...
The rise of the connected car could result in fleets losing ownership of their vehicles’ data, according to a fleet software company.
‘Loads of valuables left in vehicle overnight’: study reveals half of cars being used as mobile self-storage
Almost half of motorists are using their car as a mobile lock-up (45%), storing £217 worth of goods on average in their vehicle. Even better news for car criminals is that nearly one in 10 (9%) mot...
How important is security to you when you choose your next car? For most of us, it’s something taken as a given that almost all modern cars are very resistant to thieves. However, recent reports of...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicle ban to be brought forward AGAIN to 2032?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 8 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Get it before it’s gone. NOW is the time to cash in on the plug-in car grant