Almost 10,000 vans and commercial vehicles were stolen in the UK last year – a 4% rise year-on-year and a 45% increase over the last four years. The figures show that vans in London and West Yorksh...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Security
Ford has announced the Fiesta and Focus will be the first models to feature a sleep mode to protect against being hacked by relay car thieves. Keyless entry fobs of all makes of cars are being t...
Car security has progressed hugely in the past 20 years. If a thief wants to steal a modern car, they will need to steal the keys, because trying to get it started without them is nigh on impossibl...
The rise of the connected car could result in fleets losing ownership of their vehicles’ data, according to a fleet software company.
‘Loads of valuables left in vehicle overnight’: study reveals half of cars being used as mobile self-storage
Almost half of motorists are using their car as a mobile lock-up (45%), storing £217 worth of goods on average in their vehicle. Even better news for car criminals is that nearly one in 10 (9%) mot...
How important is security to you when you choose your next car? For most of us, it’s something taken as a given that almost all modern cars are very resistant to thieves. However, recent reports of...
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 5 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Polestar 3 revealed ahead of October debut
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 9 Renault Megane E-Tech: Prices and trims revealed for all-new EV
- 10 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)