Predicting the future is about as inexact a science as you can possibly dream up. In the world of cars, the number of variables is vast and the complex nature of the industry means even the most ex...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Shanghai Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the Chinese Grand Prix coming and going at the weekend, and the Shanghai Motor Show taking place this week, Asia is the place to be in April. With China proving to be a market of increasing...
Mercedes-Benz will provide a glimpse at the next generation of compact vehicles and a potential new body type with the reveal of its Concept A Sedan at Auto Shanghai. Heralding a new generation,...
This latest plug-in concept is as long as the Phaeton and uses a petrol-electric drivetrain to deliver a 8.6 sec 0-62mph sprint and up to 122mpg.
After the unveiling of the 570S at the Geneva motor show in March, McLaren has taken the wraps off the latest addition to its ‘Sports Series’ – the 540C. Sitting below the 570S, the £126,000 newco...
Volvo's Lounge Console lets rear passengers essentially replace the front passenger seat with a foot-rest.
This special edition XC90 is the most luxurious Volvo ever, but don’t get too excited, it won’t be coming to the UK. Making its world debut at the Shanghai International Automobile Show on April 22...
Citroen has announced that it will be showing off a new crossover concept at the Shanghai motor show (April 22-29). Dubbed the Aircross, it takes some of its design language from the C4 Cactus and ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 10 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed