Contract Hire and Leasing News - Solar
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new world record has been set for the fastest electric car over a distance of 500km (310 miles). Sunswift solar racing team from the University of New South Wales achieved a new record of an av...
A leading supplier of electric car charging infrastructure, ABB, has announced it will support a record-breaking world first attempt to fly around the world in a solar-powered plane next year. Th...
This week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada, Ford Motor Company unveiled a new concept car that it said could revolutionise how electric cars charge forever. Based on th...
Electric vehicle start-up Via Motors revealed a unique idea at the Los Angeles Auto Show this week for its range-extended pick-up trucks; a solar panel bed cover option. While the small company wo...
A new 1.8 MW rooftop solar array on top of GM’s Toledo transmission plant in Ohio is expected to be completed next month. The car giant announces that its latest solar array consisting of some 21...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?