Contract Hire and Leasing News - Solar
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new world record has been set for the fastest electric car over a distance of 500km (310 miles). Sunswift solar racing team from the University of New South Wales achieved a new record of an av...
A leading supplier of electric car charging infrastructure, ABB, has announced it will support a record-breaking world first attempt to fly around the world in a solar-powered plane next year. Th...
This week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada, Ford Motor Company unveiled a new concept car that it said could revolutionise how electric cars charge forever. Based on th...
Electric vehicle start-up Via Motors revealed a unique idea at the Los Angeles Auto Show this week for its range-extended pick-up trucks; a solar panel bed cover option. While the small company wo...
A new 1.8 MW rooftop solar array on top of GM’s Toledo transmission plant in Ohio is expected to be completed next month. The car giant announces that its latest solar array consisting of some 21...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed