Every new car sold from 2022 will have to be fitted with a number of safety systems, and the one hitting the headlines is also the one that will only just allow you to hit the maximum speed on any ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Speed Awareness
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With an official review underway into the current 'buffer zone' policy on speeding – and the UK’s road policing chief advocating a zero-tolerance approach – it’s got a lot of people talking. Curre...
In a week of political mudslinging, football-related arrests and big fight buzz, the automotive world has seemed relatively stoic by comparison. Not that we’ve been able to stay entirely clear of p...
In incidents of serious speeding a driver caught doing 41mph in a 20mph zone, or 101mph on a motorway, will be fined up to 150% of their weekly income.
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 8 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 9 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?