Contract Hire and Leasing News - Speed Awareness
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With average speed cameras becoming more and more prominent on the road – from being an integral part of smart motorways to recent news that Edinburgh plan to introduce up to 25 on their roads – th...
Every new car sold from 2022 will have to be fitted with a number of safety systems, and the one hitting the headlines is also the one that will only just allow you to hit the maximum speed on any ...
With an official review underway into the current 'buffer zone' policy on speeding – and the UK’s road policing chief advocating a zero-tolerance approach – it’s got a lot of people talking. Curre...
In a week of political mudslinging, football-related arrests and big fight buzz, the automotive world has seemed relatively stoic by comparison. Not that we’ve been able to stay entirely clear of p...
In incidents of serious speeding a driver caught doing 41mph in a 20mph zone, or 101mph on a motorway, will be fined up to 150% of their weekly income.
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed