Contract Hire and Leasing News - Speed Awareness
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With average speed cameras becoming more and more prominent on the road – from being an integral part of smart motorways to recent news that Edinburgh plan to introduce up to 25 on their roads – th...
Every new car sold from 2022 will have to be fitted with a number of safety systems, and the one hitting the headlines is also the one that will only just allow you to hit the maximum speed on any ...
With an official review underway into the current 'buffer zone' policy on speeding – and the UK’s road policing chief advocating a zero-tolerance approach – it’s got a lot of people talking. Curre...
In a week of political mudslinging, football-related arrests and big fight buzz, the automotive world has seemed relatively stoic by comparison. Not that we’ve been able to stay entirely clear of p...
In incidents of serious speeding a driver caught doing 41mph in a 20mph zone, or 101mph on a motorway, will be fined up to 150% of their weekly income.
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)