When did you last go out and buy a CD? The answer is probably quite a while ago, because you’re now more likely to stream your tunes via an app such as Spotify. Why’s this important? Because the co...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Subscription Service
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In the wake of Steve Jobs death in 2011, one interesting little fact emerged. The Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG he drove didn’t have a license plate. Not only did it not have a license plate, but he had...
Jaguar Land Rover is the latest manufacturer to launch a car leasing subscription service, with Carpe offering customers all-inclusive and hassle-free access to brand new Jaguar and Land Rover vehi...
Audi is the latest manufacturer to offer a new premium mobility service, with the launch of Audi On Demand. Priced from £70 per day, a range of Audi models are available from one hour to 28 days w...
Flexperience covers all costs, from insurance to servicing and tyre repairs, inclusive of up to 22K miles per year.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins