In the wake of Steve Jobs death in 2011, one interesting little fact emerged. The Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG he drove didn’t have a license plate. Not only did it not have a license plate, but he had...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Subscription Service
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar Land Rover is the latest manufacturer to launch a car leasing subscription service, with Carpe offering customers all-inclusive and hassle-free access to brand new Jaguar and Land Rover vehi...
Audi is the latest manufacturer to offer a new premium mobility service, with the launch of Audi On Demand. Priced from £70 per day, a range of Audi models are available from one hour to 28 days w...
Flexperience covers all costs, from insurance to servicing and tyre repairs, inclusive of up to 22K miles per year.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008