Contract Hire and Leasing News - Sx4 S Cross
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Milton Keynes Dons player, Antony Kay has become the latest person to take on one of Suzuki’s new SX4 S-Cross compact crossovers. The defender, who is now in his third season with the club, purchas...
Suzuki has revised its SX-4 S-Cross model range to try and create a more fleet-focused line-up. The carmaker has dropped its SZ4 model in favour of a new 1.6 SZ-T CVT and 1.6 SZT Allgrip models. ...
Suzuki has appoint Helen Ward to the newly created position of Corporate Sales & Leasing Manager as the Japanese brand targets gaining a foothold in the corporate sales market. With a career which ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)