The AA is calling on the government to scrap VAT on both sales and leasing costs of electric vehicles to encourage uptake. Research of 17,500 AA members found that over 60% would be more inclined ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tax
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As 2017 looms ever closer, many motorists may be concerned about the incoming changes to road tax bands and how it will affect their pockets.
It looks like the Tories could try to take down salary sacrifice schemes as part of a set of wholesale tax changes that could have a significant effect on leasing and the fleet sector. But not if the BVRLA has anything to do with it.
Recently released data from the government has revealed that the number of employees paying benefit in kind (BIK) car tax has increased for the first time in 10 years. The provisional data from HM...
Like it or not, taxation has proven to be one of the most effective methods of improving vehicle emissions and lowering fuel consumption. We are now at a point where a quarter of all new cars sold ...
Company car drivers should expect to face even more taxation from the cash-strapped government, a fleet industry expert has warned. Speaking during a Q&A session at last week’s Fleet World Fleet Sh...
Members of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) have been given the chance to influence the trade body’s stance on four key fleet policies with the introduction of roundtable ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 6 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 7 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 8 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 10 Video review: Skoda Karoq