There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Technology
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Long-time rivals Daimler and BMW have announced a joint venture covering a variety of new-generation mobility services such as driverless vehicles, ride-hailing, and pay-per-use cars. As the perso...
Autonomous vehicles are much talked about, but how big a reality are they? That was very much on the agenda at the Connected Autonomous Vehicle Scotland 2018 event held in Edinburgh recently. Not o...
It’s pretty safe to say some form of fully autonomous vehicle will make it on to the UK’s road network in the not-too-far-away future. But a new survey has revealed 71% of drivers believe that auto...
£22 million sounds like a lot of money. To the average person on the street, it certainly is, but in the automotive world it’s a penny in the tin. That’s not being flippant, just a reality of the h...
A new paper by Thatcham Research has warned the latest driver aids and assistance features are misleading motorists and causing dangerous driving. The paper, compiled for the Association of Britis...
Volvo has teamed up with Amazon to offer test drive vehicles delivered right to your doorstep or place of work. Only the V40 hatchback will be available for test drives at first as part of Amazon...
Driven to distraction: Personalised in-car ads could be coming to YOUR car’s infotainment screen soon
Advertising is everywhere and it’s estimated we’re subjected to as many as 5,000 adverts daily. How much of that information we take in and act on is another question, but now there’s another way i...
Self-activating safety tech is now available on almost 7 in 10 new cars, with autonomous systems helping to drive down the number of collisions, new analysis shows. According to data from the Soci...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Volkswagen set for MASSIVE overhaul with new design and logo
- 5 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 All-new Skoda Kamiq: What you need to know about the new SUV
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?