If you have even the remotest interest in car technology, the chances are you heard about a show called CES. This is the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and it’s held in Las Vegas every year. You ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Technology
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
How lazy are you? Or, to put it another way, would you be prepared to park your car a mile from journey’s end and travel the remainder of the trip in another way? This is the question Hyundai is po...
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Long-time rivals Daimler and BMW have announced a joint venture covering a variety of new-generation mobility services such as driverless vehicles, ride-hailing, and pay-per-use cars. As the perso...
It’s no secret that technology is becoming more and more important in vehicles, not only to the cars themselves but the driving experience as a whole. Originally conceived as an event to publicise...
Autonomous vehicles are much talked about, but how big a reality are they? That was very much on the agenda at the Connected Autonomous Vehicle Scotland 2018 event held in Edinburgh recently. Not o...
It’s pretty safe to say some form of fully autonomous vehicle will make it on to the UK’s road network in the not-too-far-away future. But a new survey has revealed 71% of drivers believe that auto...
£22 million sounds like a lot of money. To the average person on the street, it certainly is, but in the automotive world it’s a penny in the tin. That’s not being flippant, just a reality of the h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?