Contract Hire and Leasing News - Thatcham
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Thatcham Research has revealed which brand new models are safest when it comes to car security. The report is the second compiled by the company, launched to help consumers understand the theft ri...
Every new car sold from 2022 will have to be fitted with a number of safety systems, and the one hitting the headlines is also the one that will only just allow you to hit the maximum speed on any ...
It’s pretty safe to say some form of fully autonomous vehicle will make it on to the UK’s road network in the not-too-far-away future. But a new survey has revealed 71% of drivers believe that auto...
Car safety has moved on leaps and bounds over the last few decades, a point that Euro NCAP proved recently with the latest Honda Jazz with a 20 year-old Rover 100. However, unless you plump for a ...
Europe is at risk of falling behind the US in terms of vehicle safety, and Autonomous Emergency Braking is key to playing catch-up.
Self-braking technology should come as standard on all new cars, according to vehicle safety body Thatcham Research. Currently, fewer than one in five new cars (17%) are available with Autonomous...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 6 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered