The Fuelcard People has won the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce as its latest client. More than 1,200 Chamber members are expected to benefit from discounted refuelling costs as part of the move,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - The Fuelcard People
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Political and civil unrest in Ukraine could mean steeper prices at the fuel pump, fears The Fuel Card Group. The RAC has already warned that Ukraine’s ongoing unrest with Russia over Crimea may re...
There’s more to fuel cards than just buying fuel; that’s the opinion of Steve Clarke of the Fuelcard People [pictured]. Customers can use fuel cards for a variety of non-fuel purposes, says Steve...
The Fuel Card Group has introduced a new Discount Service Card, which offers saving of up to 50% on servicing, tyres, exhausts and batteries. Available to any fleet using Fuel Card Group’s Mileage...
A significant number of fleets are still being caught out by hidden refuelling costs, according to The Fuelcard People. These additional charges may be little more than a couple of pounds, but th...
Ignoring the small print on fuel invoices is hitting fleets with sneaky charges, so says The Fuelcard People. Steve Clarke [pictured], Group Marketing Manager of the fuel card supplier, warns that...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know