The Fuelcard People has won the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce as its latest client. More than 1,200 Chamber members are expected to benefit from discounted refuelling costs as part of the move,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - The Fuelcard People
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Political and civil unrest in Ukraine could mean steeper prices at the fuel pump, fears The Fuel Card Group. The RAC has already warned that Ukraine’s ongoing unrest with Russia over Crimea may re...
There’s more to fuel cards than just buying fuel; that’s the opinion of Steve Clarke of the Fuelcard People [pictured]. Customers can use fuel cards for a variety of non-fuel purposes, says Steve...
The Fuel Card Group has introduced a new Discount Service Card, which offers saving of up to 50% on servicing, tyres, exhausts and batteries. Available to any fleet using Fuel Card Group’s Mileage...
A significant number of fleets are still being caught out by hidden refuelling costs, according to The Fuelcard People. These additional charges may be little more than a couple of pounds, but th...
Ignoring the small print on fuel invoices is hitting fleets with sneaky charges, so says The Fuelcard People. Steve Clarke [pictured], Group Marketing Manager of the fuel card supplier, warns that...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available