October 14, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Although I write for this very green car website, I have a dirty secret: I love 4x4s. In an obtuse way, I like the idea of helming a huge mud-plugger as ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - The Green Piece
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Tuesday 9 September 2014. The Green Piece Column. I love costume dramas. And not because I believe in the romanticised presentation of history has any basis in fact. I don’t yearn for a time whe...
Tuesday 12 August, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Once again, diesel cars and their emissions are in the news for all the wrong reasons. Now a new campaign is being run by The Sun calling for di...
Tuesday 15 July, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Electric quadricycles have been long been mooted as the perfect transport solution for urban environments and promoting them as such has almost becom...
Tuesday 1 July, 2014. The Green Piece Column. We might be TheGreenCarWebsite.co.uk, but let it never be said that we are scared to discuss sustainable transport issues slightly outside of our usua...
Tuesday 10 June, 2014. The Green Piece Column. It is not very often that a journalist gets the chance to wish there was less news. Usually we live in fear of the dreaded ‘slow news’ days; desperat...
Tuesday 3 June, 2014. The Green Piece Column. When Lexus’ new hybrid, the NX debuts this autumn, it could be the most significant market debut, since the Toyota Auris; bringing hybrid technology t...
Tuesday 20 May, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Recently, we discovered how many larger hybrid models in the US are being dropped from the range as customers fail to warm to them. Though they mig...
Tuesday 15 April, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Cylinder deactivation technology – or variable displacement as it is also known – is not new; forms of it have been in use since the late 19th cent...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 9 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?