Contract Hire and Leasing News - Transporter
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Everyone remembers panicking over stopping distances when revising for their theory test, but new research from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has revealed over half of van drivers on the road are ...
Volkswagen has revealed its popular Transporter range is now available with two petrol options, and is aiming the new options at drivers who do fewer miles. The 2.0-litre TSI petrol power plant jo...
The Volkswagen Transporter has been named International Van of the Year for the third time. The sixth-generation Transporter, which went on sale in September, was hand-picked by an international ...
Volkswagen will supply at least 372 new vans to utilities provider McNicholas over the next five years. The deal, sealed by Volkswagen Financial Services and its partner Volkswagen Commercial Veh...
Volkswagen has priced up the sixth incarnation its iconic Transporter ahead of its arrival in the UK in September 2015. Boasting new, more efficient engines and a modernised design, Volkswagen is h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008