Everyone remembers panicking over stopping distances when revising for their theory test, but new research from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has revealed over half of van drivers on the road are ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Transporter
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volkswagen has revealed its popular Transporter range is now available with two petrol options, and is aiming the new options at drivers who do fewer miles. The 2.0-litre TSI petrol power plant jo...
The Volkswagen Transporter has been named International Van of the Year for the third time. The sixth-generation Transporter, which went on sale in September, was hand-picked by an international ...
Volkswagen will supply at least 372 new vans to utilities provider McNicholas over the next five years. The deal, sealed by Volkswagen Financial Services and its partner Volkswagen Commercial Veh...
Volkswagen has priced up the sixth incarnation its iconic Transporter ahead of its arrival in the UK in September 2015. Boasting new, more efficient engines and a modernised design, Volkswagen is h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Ford Puma now available to lease
- 6 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 7 Review: Ford Focus ST
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4: Electric SUV teased
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?