Contract Hire and Leasing News - Transporter
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Everyone remembers panicking over stopping distances when revising for their theory test, but new research from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has revealed over half of van drivers on the road are ...
Volkswagen has revealed its popular Transporter range is now available with two petrol options, and is aiming the new options at drivers who do fewer miles. The 2.0-litre TSI petrol power plant jo...
The Volkswagen Transporter has been named International Van of the Year for the third time. The sixth-generation Transporter, which went on sale in September, was hand-picked by an international ...
Volkswagen will supply at least 372 new vans to utilities provider McNicholas over the next five years. The deal, sealed by Volkswagen Financial Services and its partner Volkswagen Commercial Veh...
Volkswagen has priced up the sixth incarnation its iconic Transporter ahead of its arrival in the UK in September 2015. Boasting new, more efficient engines and a modernised design, Volkswagen is h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?