When Phillip Hammond announced in his Autumn Statement last year that most salary sacrifice schemes will effectively be scrapped, people in the automotive industry were rightly concerned. Though w...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tusker
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Since the government announced its shake-up of employee benefit schemes in the Autumn Statement, salary sacrifice provider Tusker has actually seen an increase in enquiries. Last month the govern...
Following the Autumn Statement, the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has warned that the government’s shake-up of employee benefit schemes will create a “dangerous compromise”...
Tusker has confirmed the Ford Fiesta is the most popular choice of salary sacrifice vehicle. The Ford hatchback is followed by Nissan’s popular crossovers – the Juke and Qashqai – which take second...
Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen City Councils have given 20,000 eligible staff members the chance to get behind the wheel of a new car via their salary sacrifice scheme. The scheme, which is run by sala...
The National Grid contract represents one of Tusker’s biggest schemes with 10,000 eligible employees and 1,500 orders placed.
The scheme keeps employees on the move while they wait for their new salary sacrifice car to be delivered.
Contract hire and salary sacrifice provider Tusker has won an environmental award in recognition of its carbon offsetting efforts. The Watford-based firm was awarded the Green Apple Environmental...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008