When Phillip Hammond announced in his Autumn Statement last year that most salary sacrifice schemes will effectively be scrapped, people in the automotive industry were rightly concerned. Though w...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tusker
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Since the government announced its shake-up of employee benefit schemes in the Autumn Statement, salary sacrifice provider Tusker has actually seen an increase in enquiries. Last month the govern...
Following the Autumn Statement, the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has warned that the government’s shake-up of employee benefit schemes will create a “dangerous compromise”...
Tusker has confirmed the Ford Fiesta is the most popular choice of salary sacrifice vehicle. The Ford hatchback is followed by Nissan’s popular crossovers – the Juke and Qashqai – which take second...
Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen City Councils have given 20,000 eligible staff members the chance to get behind the wheel of a new car via their salary sacrifice scheme. The scheme, which is run by sala...
The National Grid contract represents one of Tusker’s biggest schemes with 10,000 eligible employees and 1,500 orders placed.
The scheme keeps employees on the move while they wait for their new salary sacrifice car to be delivered.
Contract hire and salary sacrifice provider Tusker has won an environmental award in recognition of its carbon offsetting efforts. The Watford-based firm was awarded the Green Apple Environmental...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed