Paul Duff, an ATS Euromaster multi-site manager from Manchester, has warned that the high number of illegal tyres on the UK’s roads is a risk to road safety. Duff has claimed that around 90% of th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - TyreSafe
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The tyre industry is to work closer with government agencies to try and reduce the number of tyre-related casualties which occur each year on the UK’s roads. A recent meeting hosted by Parliamenta...
Motorists will be urged to show a little love for their tyres all throughout October as Tyre Safety Month kicks off. Organised by road safety group TyreSafe, 2013’s campaign will encourage motori...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)