The FIat E-Ducato all-electric van will get a list price of £47,675 when it arrives in the UK later in the year. It’ll be going head-to-head with the Mercedes-Benz e-Sprinter and a choice of two b...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vans
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Citroen has revealed full details on its new e-Dispatch electric van which will share a platform with the new Peugeot e-Expert when it arrives in the UK later this year. Specs and dimensions On...
The Peugeot e-Expert – a fully electric version of the popular Expert panel van – is now available to order. Available across three trim levels and three body sizes, this new electric vehicle woul...
Almost 10,000 vans and commercial vehicles were stolen in the UK last year – a 4% rise year-on-year and a 45% increase over the last four years. The figures show that vans in London and West Yorksh...
Ford and Volkswagen have announced plans to launch a ‘global alliance’ that will see the two giants combine forces in the commercial vehicle sector. They’ve also have signed a memorandum of underst...
London EV Company, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced electric taxi, has announced that it will start customer trials of its new electric van in the second half of 2019. The business is cur...
Mercedes has revealed its V6 diesel X-Class 350d will cost from £38,350 excl. VAT when deliveries commence in November. The 254bhp joins the four-cylinder version that are already available to lea...
Van insurance annual premiums have fallen by 1.7% in the past year to an average £1,240, new analysis from Consumer Intelligence shows, but drivers who use their vans for work are not felling the f...
The government has launched a consultation looking at reforming VED rates for new vans. This would potentially see them graduated according to their emissions in the same way as is done for cars. ...
Thought the soon-to-be extinct Focus RS was the ultimate fast Ford? Then think again! Allow us to introduce the British-built MS-RT Transit Custom – a rally-inspired van that’ll be priced from £32,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 3 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 4 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Updated Kia Ceed now available
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Range Rover 2022: Fleeting glimpse of next-gen SUV revealed
- 9 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 10 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?