Everyone remembers panicking over stopping distances when revising for their theory test, but new research from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has revealed over half of van drivers on the road are ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vans
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford and Volkswagen have announced plans to launch a ‘global alliance’ that will see the two giants combine forces in the commercial vehicle sector. They’ve also have signed a memorandum of underst...
London EV Company, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced electric taxi, has announced that it will start customer trials of its new electric van in the second half of 2019. The business is cur...
Mercedes has revealed its V6 diesel X-Class 350d will cost from £38,350 excl. VAT when deliveries commence in November. The 254bhp joins the four-cylinder version that are already available to lea...
Van insurance annual premiums have fallen by 1.7% in the past year to an average £1,240, new analysis from Consumer Intelligence shows, but drivers who use their vans for work are not felling the f...
The government has launched a consultation looking at reforming VED rates for new vans. This would potentially see them graduated according to their emissions in the same way as is done for cars. ...
Thought the soon-to-be extinct Focus RS was the ultimate fast Ford? Then think again! Allow us to introduce the British-built MS-RT Transit Custom – a rally-inspired van that’ll be priced from £32,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 Top five Marmite motors
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Review: 2019 Audi A6
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Top five cars for less than £10k total lease cost
- 8 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals