Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vans
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
London EV Company, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced electric taxi, has announced that it will start customer trials of its new electric van in the second half of 2019. The business is cur...
Mercedes has revealed its V6 diesel X-Class 350d will cost from £38,350 excl. VAT when deliveries commence in November. The 254bhp joins the four-cylinder version that are already available to lea...
Van insurance annual premiums have fallen by 1.7% in the past year to an average £1,240, new analysis from Consumer Intelligence shows, but drivers who use their vans for work are not felling the f...
The government has launched a consultation looking at reforming VED rates for new vans. This would potentially see them graduated according to their emissions in the same way as is done for cars. ...
Thought the soon-to-be extinct Focus RS was the ultimate fast Ford? Then think again! Allow us to introduce the British-built MS-RT Transit Custom – a rally-inspired van that’ll be priced from £32,...
Exclusive research conducted amongst 2,000 van drivers, owners and operators and commissioned by Mercedes-Benz Vans has established a clear motoring manifesto. It’s not surprising then that pothol...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Top five reasons young drivers should lease rather than buy used
- 3 2019 BMW 3 Series: all you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 First drive review: Volvo V60
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 8 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant
- 9 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 10 Top five company cars of 2018