UK businesses should be able to reclaim 60% of the VAT paid on vehicle leases, according to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA). The group claims that new research provides ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Venson Automotive Solutions
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A concerning proportion of company car drivers are shirking responsibilities when it comes to maintaining their vehicle’s condition, new research has revealed. More than half of company car driver...
Keeping a lid on fleet running costs will be the biggest worry for fleet decision makers through 2014. In a survey of Venson Automotive Solutions’ most prolific fleet operators, 89% considered con...
Venson Automotive Solutions has updated its fleet management portal with a new dashboard. The interactive portal’s dashboard now delivers a broader range of fleet vehicle data and provide fleet bos...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far