The highly-anticipated Mercedes-Benz eVito, which offers a 92-mile average range and six hour charging time, 85 kW of power and 300 Nm of torque, goes on sale today. Priced from £39,895 for the ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vito
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mercedes-Benz plans to offer all its commercial vans with electric drive, starting with the mid-size eVito which will be available in the second half of 2018. The eVito is the starting point of Me...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?