Roads Minister Stephen Hammond has announced the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), which is the result of a merger between the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and the Vehicle and Operator ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - VOSA
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Department for Transport has officially launched the agency which will replace the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA). The two agencies have be...
A free guide outlining how van drivers can keep their vehicle up to scratch has been published by VOSA. Available from gov.uk, the guide is considered essential reading for all LCV drivers and op...
The Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) will use the Freight Transport Association’s forthcoming conference in Dunblane to focus on improving van operating standards post-recession. Gordo...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?