Roads Minister Stephen Hammond has announced the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), which is the result of a merger between the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and the Vehicle and Operator ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - VOSA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Department for Transport has officially launched the agency which will replace the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA). The two agencies have be...
A free guide outlining how van drivers can keep their vehicle up to scratch has been published by VOSA. Available from gov.uk, the guide is considered essential reading for all LCV drivers and op...
The Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) will use the Freight Transport Association’s forthcoming conference in Dunblane to focus on improving van operating standards post-recession. Gordo...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona