Roads Minister Stephen Hammond has announced the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), which is the result of a merger between the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and the Vehicle and Operator ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - VOSA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Department for Transport has officially launched the agency which will replace the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA). The two agencies have be...
A free guide outlining how van drivers can keep their vehicle up to scratch has been published by VOSA. Available from gov.uk, the guide is considered essential reading for all LCV drivers and op...
The Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) will use the Freight Transport Association’s forthcoming conference in Dunblane to focus on improving van operating standards post-recession. Gordo...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know