A report has warned of the costly repairs many motorists face after manufacturer’s warranties expire. It was also revealed that the chances of mechanical failure and breakdowns increase after a car...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Warranty Direct
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The number of electrical faults on cars older than three years has increased by 66% in the last five years with average repair costs rocketing by almost a third. Increasingly advanced technology h...
The UK is in for its worst ever pothole season, according to Potholes.co.uk. Local authorities have estimated that around 200,000 potholes will need repairing throughout Britain’s roads after parts...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed