A report has warned of the costly repairs many motorists face after manufacturer’s warranties expire. It was also revealed that the chances of mechanical failure and breakdowns increase after a car...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Warranty Direct
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The number of electrical faults on cars older than three years has increased by 66% in the last five years with average repair costs rocketing by almost a third. Increasingly advanced technology h...
The UK is in for its worst ever pothole season, according to Potholes.co.uk. Local authorities have estimated that around 200,000 potholes will need repairing throughout Britain’s roads after parts...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)