The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - wltp
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There’s been a lot of hot air expelled over vehicle emissions in recent years, but in the cool light of day what does all of it mean and how does it impact on drivers and anyone looking for a new c...
As was perhaps to be expected with the pre-WLTP rush last month, the new car market bottomed out in September, falling 338,834 units. This equates to a 20.5% fall year on year. While the industry ...
The new car market grew 23.1% year-on-year in August – traditionally one of the smallest sales months for the industry – ahead of new Worldwide Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) emissions legisla...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 makes UK debut at Tesco charging point
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 makes UK debut at Tesco charging point
- 10 The best motoring-related Christmas gifts for all the family