The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - wltp
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There’s been a lot of hot air expelled over vehicle emissions in recent years, but in the cool light of day what does all of it mean and how does it impact on drivers and anyone looking for a new c...
As was perhaps to be expected with the pre-WLTP rush last month, the new car market bottomed out in September, falling 338,834 units. This equates to a 20.5% fall year on year. While the industry ...
The new car market grew 23.1% year-on-year in August – traditionally one of the smallest sales months for the industry – ahead of new Worldwide Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) emissions legisla...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Updated Kia Ceed now available
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website