The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - wltp
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There’s been a lot of hot air expelled over vehicle emissions in recent years, but in the cool light of day what does all of it mean and how does it impact on drivers and anyone looking for a new c...
As was perhaps to be expected with the pre-WLTP rush last month, the new car market bottomed out in September, falling 338,834 units. This equates to a 20.5% fall year on year. While the industry ...
The new car market grew 23.1% year-on-year in August – traditionally one of the smallest sales months for the industry – ahead of new Worldwide Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) emissions legisla...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 5 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 6 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 7 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 9 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range
- 10 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options