The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - wltp
There’s been a lot of hot air expelled over vehicle emissions in recent years, but in the cool light of day what does all of it mean and how does it impact on drivers and anyone looking for a new c...
As was perhaps to be expected with the pre-WLTP rush last month, the new car market bottomed out in September, falling 338,834 units. This equates to a 20.5% fall year on year. While the industry ...
The new car market grew 23.1% year-on-year in August – traditionally one of the smallest sales months for the industry – ahead of new Worldwide Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) emissions legisla...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices 2022: How much have fuel prices REALLY risen? What’s driving prices?
- 2 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 3 Tesla officially opens UK Supercharger network to non-Tesla vehicles
- 4 Citroen Ami EV to be priced from £7,695 in the UK
- 5 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 6 Ford Mustang Mach E vs Polestar 2: Is there a winner?
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 8 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 9 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 10 BMW 3 Series freshened up for 2022