The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - wltp
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There’s been a lot of hot air expelled over vehicle emissions in recent years, but in the cool light of day what does all of it mean and how does it impact on drivers and anyone looking for a new c...
As was perhaps to be expected with the pre-WLTP rush last month, the new car market bottomed out in September, falling 338,834 units. This equates to a 20.5% fall year on year. While the industry ...
The new car market grew 23.1% year-on-year in August – traditionally one of the smallest sales months for the industry – ahead of new Worldwide Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) emissions legisla...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 Video review: Skoda Karoq
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease