Contract Hire and Leasing News - XJ
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
This week sees Boris Johnson take up what will no doubt be a controversial residence in 10 Downing Street, and there’s more than the new house for him to consider. He’s been known for driving aroun...
For five decades, Jaguar’s XJ has been the ride of choice for dignitaries, ambassadors, prime ministers and, given its menacing appearance, the odd gangster too. Now the company has unveiled a spec...
Jaguar has revealed an updated version of its luxury XJ for 2018, which benefits from a minor facelift, enhanced safety features and fresh connectivity features. The supercharged XJR gets 567bhp fo...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
Jaguar has supplied 50 new XJs to chauffeur firm Crawfords of London in one of the most prestige fleet deals in recent times. Appropriately, the long-wheelbase Autobiography models come well equip...
Jaguar has revealed the 2016 XJ ahead of the car’s arrival this autumn. Gifted a light exterior refresh, new technology and an uprated 3.0-litre diesel engine, as well as a couple of new trim level...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)