Contract Hire and Leasing News - XJ
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
This week sees Boris Johnson take up what will no doubt be a controversial residence in 10 Downing Street, and there’s more than the new house for him to consider. He’s been known for driving aroun...
For five decades, Jaguar’s XJ has been the ride of choice for dignitaries, ambassadors, prime ministers and, given its menacing appearance, the odd gangster too. Now the company has unveiled a spec...
Jaguar has revealed an updated version of its luxury XJ for 2018, which benefits from a minor facelift, enhanced safety features and fresh connectivity features. The supercharged XJR gets 567bhp fo...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
Jaguar has supplied 50 new XJs to chauffeur firm Crawfords of London in one of the most prestige fleet deals in recent times. Appropriately, the long-wheelbase Autobiography models come well equip...
Jaguar has revealed the 2016 XJ ahead of the car’s arrival this autumn. Gifted a light exterior refresh, new technology and an uprated 3.0-litre diesel engine, as well as a couple of new trim level...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 5 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?