Contract Hire and Leasing News - XJ
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
This week sees Boris Johnson take up what will no doubt be a controversial residence in 10 Downing Street, and there’s more than the new house for him to consider. He’s been known for driving aroun...
For five decades, Jaguar’s XJ has been the ride of choice for dignitaries, ambassadors, prime ministers and, given its menacing appearance, the odd gangster too. Now the company has unveiled a spec...
Jaguar has revealed an updated version of its luxury XJ for 2018, which benefits from a minor facelift, enhanced safety features and fresh connectivity features. The supercharged XJR gets 567bhp fo...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
Jaguar has supplied 50 new XJs to chauffeur firm Crawfords of London in one of the most prestige fleet deals in recent times. Appropriately, the long-wheelbase Autobiography models come well equip...
Jaguar has revealed the 2016 XJ ahead of the car’s arrival this autumn. Gifted a light exterior refresh, new technology and an uprated 3.0-litre diesel engine, as well as a couple of new trim level...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?