Contract Hire and Leasing News - Zenith
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
UK businesses should be able to reclaim 60% of the VAT paid on vehicle leases, according to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA). The group claims that new research provides ...
Six in ten drivers (61%) are interested in ordering an electric or hybrid car through a salary sacrifice car scheme. A survey of 600 drivers, conducted by Zenith Leasedrive Group, found that of thi...
Zenith has started delivering its salary sacrifice cars to Grass Roots, a provider of employee and customer engagement solutions. Grass Roots is a ‘Sunday Times Top 100’ mid-sized company to work...
Zenith’s new online tool help its customers ensure their commercial vehicle build cycle is managed as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. The online commercial vehicle build management t...
International law firm Hill Dickinson has introduced Zenith’s salary sacrifice car scheme for its 1,000-strong UK workforce. Eligible employees won’t be able to choose a car with CO2 emissions ex...
A new tool has been launched to help companies comply with new forthcoming greenhouse gas (GHG) reporting regulations. From October, UK companies listed on the London Stock Exchange will need to ...
Salary sacrifice provider Zenith has begun practicing what it preaches after introducing a salary sacrifice car scheme for its own workforce. Up to 180 employees based at the company’s Leeds base ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far