The government has previously announced a ban on the sale of all new petrol and diesel vehicles in the UK from 2040. But now MPs are calling for it to be brought forward to 2032 – an ambition that ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Office of Low Emission Vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Plug-in car buyers will be able to take advantage of the Government’s Plug-In Car Grant until 2017 at least, after £200m of Government money was made available for claims. The announcement from t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know