Fuel for cars has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons for a couple of years now. Yet, there’s one debate that has been going on for a lot longer and that’s whether or not it’s worth fil...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Opinion
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The hottest topics in the automotive world under the spotlight; be it the latest legislation, newly revealed cars or middle lane drivers; no subject is off limits. Just remember, it’s only one person’s opinion.
As we roll toward the end of March, it means only one thing – it’s time to put the clocks forward. Yes, British Summer Time (BST) officially starts at 1am on 29 March. But is there still a reason...
The choice of cars available to lease or buy in the UK could be about to take a nosedive. This is because of emissions and the current trend for drivers to choose SUVs over other types of cars. Th...
Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Mazda has unveiled its new battery electric MX-30 model with the assertion this is a “car with a battery, not a battery on wheels”. That’s a very bold statement and, at the same time, an equally bi...
Japan has built its brilliant engineering reputation on miniaturisation. Everything from watches to computers, toys to cars have been compressed into tiny packages. This has forced the pace of de...
The styling of any car plays a huge part in its appeal to drivers and the people who design and sell them. Even though beauty is in the eye of the beholder, nobody wants to drive a car that’s ugly ...
How lazy are you? Or, to put it another way, would you be prepared to park your car a mile from journey’s end and travel the remainder of the trip in another way? This is the question Hyundai is po...
The electric car is at a similar stage to the one the original automobile found itself 120 years ago. The basic idea of personalised transport has been established, but the source of its fuel is st...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation
- 10 DS 9 Saloon 2021: Price and specs confirmed