Jude is the patron saint of lost causes, but Mazda could well be the one taking up that mantle for the petrol-powered internal combustion engine. Just as many car makers are furiously trying to get...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Opinion
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The hottest topics in the automotive world under the spotlight; be it the latest legislation, newly revealed cars or middle lane drivers; no subject is off limits. Just remember, it’s only one person’s opinion.
There’s been a lot of hot air expelled over vehicle emissions in recent years, but in the cool light of day what does all of it mean and how does it impact on drivers and anyone looking for a new c...
Opinions vary wildly and are often based on minimal information. Nope, we’re not talking politics here, this is electric cars. The whole EV debate has become a hot topic in recent times as the UK ...
Car adverts have evolved at a similar pace to the very products they are hoping to sell us. Compare the blunt messages of decades past to the sophisticated messages we’re now presented with and the...
The end of October is nigh, which means we can all look forward to an extra hour’s sleep this weekend. Yes, it’s time to put the clocks back by one hour at 2am on Sunday 28 October. But lie-in asi...
If you were given a pound for every time a car maker proclaims their new model has a ‘radical’ interior, you would be a very wealthy individual. Almost every car that’s revealed is heralded in this...
The driving test could be headed for the scrapheap. That’s what is being predicted by many, including CAP HPI, which has carried out research that reckons we won’t need a driving exam like the one ...
Oscar Wilde wrote that a cynic “knows the price of everything and the value of nothing”. So, was Tata being cynical when it launched its Nano in 2008 with the expectation that thousands would flock...
In a political week characterised by chaos, there is one glimmer of clarity in the words of the Road to Zero document. This policy strategy outlines how the government intends to lead us to a count...
There are many good reasons why the Mazda MX-5 is the world’s best-selling sport cars: more than a million, in fact. Yet it’s not just about the numbers of this cracking roadster sold by Mazda, the...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Top five reasons young drivers should lease rather than buy used
- 3 2019 BMW 3 Series: all you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 First drive review: Volvo V60
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 8 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant
- 9 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 10 Top five company cars of 2018