The choice of cars available to lease or buy in the UK could be about to take a nosedive. This is because of emissions and the current trend for drivers to choose SUVs over other types of cars. Th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Opinion
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The hottest topics in the automotive world under the spotlight; be it the latest legislation, newly revealed cars or middle lane drivers; no subject is off limits. Just remember, it’s only one person’s opinion.
Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Mazda has unveiled its new battery electric MX-30 model with the assertion this is a “car with a battery, not a battery on wheels”. That’s a very bold statement and, at the same time, an equally bi...
Japan has built its brilliant engineering reputation on miniaturisation. Everything from watches to computers, toys to cars have been compressed into tiny packages. This has forced the pace of de...
The styling of any car plays a huge part in its appeal to drivers and the people who design and sell them. Even though beauty is in the eye of the beholder, nobody wants to drive a car that’s ugly ...
How lazy are you? Or, to put it another way, would you be prepared to park your car a mile from journey’s end and travel the remainder of the trip in another way? This is the question Hyundai is po...
The electric car is at a similar stage to the one the original automobile found itself 120 years ago. The basic idea of personalised transport has been established, but the source of its fuel is st...
The Vauxhall Corsa is an easy car to overlook. It’s been part of the UK’s driving furniture since 1993, when it adopted the European name in favour of the British Nova that preceded it. However, th...
There has been a huge amount written, said and promoted about autonomous cars. Read or listen to some and you’d think we should all be sitting in vehicles that require no input from us at all alrea...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicle ban to be brought forward AGAIN to 2032?
- 6 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe