Having introduced a £23m van scrappage scheme earlier this week, Sadiq Khan shows no signs of slowing down for the festive period by also announcing changes to the Congestion Charge. Aimed at furt...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Transport for London
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, has announced a £23m scrappage scheme for the city’s most polluting vans ahead of the introduction of the permanent Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) on 8 April 2019. ...
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has unveiled his radical transport strategy, which includes the ambitious aim for London’s entire transport system to be zero emission by 2050. The strategy aims to cut c...
Cyclists could eventually outnumber motorists in central London, according to a report from Transport for London. It shows that between 2000 and 2014, the number of motorists braving the capital’...
The government has been accused of pumping cash into London-based transport projects ahead of infrastructure elsewhere in the country. A new report from the Transport Committee suggests that trans...
The cost to drive a car in London’s Congestion Charge zone will increase by £1.50 a day from June 16. This means motorists will be charged £11.50 if they pay in advance or by midnight of the same ...
Google has blocked unofficial websites offering London Congestion Charge payment services after receiving guidance from Transport for London (TfL). The websites, which have now been removed from t...
All new London taxis must be able to operate without any tailpipe emissions from 2018, under new plans from Transport for London. In another attempt to improve air quality in central London, City...
The daily cost of driving within London’s Congestion Charge could increase by at least 15%, if changes suggested by Transport for London go ahead. TfL has proposed upping the daily charge from £1...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)