Having introduced a £23m van scrappage scheme earlier this week, Sadiq Khan shows no signs of slowing down for the festive period by also announcing changes to the Congestion Charge. Aimed at furt...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Transport for London
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, has announced a £23m scrappage scheme for the city’s most polluting vans ahead of the introduction of the permanent Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) on 8 April 2019. ...
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has unveiled his radical transport strategy, which includes the ambitious aim for London’s entire transport system to be zero emission by 2050. The strategy aims to cut c...
Cyclists could eventually outnumber motorists in central London, according to a report from Transport for London. It shows that between 2000 and 2014, the number of motorists braving the capital’...
The government has been accused of pumping cash into London-based transport projects ahead of infrastructure elsewhere in the country. A new report from the Transport Committee suggests that trans...
The cost to drive a car in London’s Congestion Charge zone will increase by £1.50 a day from June 16. This means motorists will be charged £11.50 if they pay in advance or by midnight of the same ...
Google has blocked unofficial websites offering London Congestion Charge payment services after receiving guidance from Transport for London (TfL). The websites, which have now been removed from t...
All new London taxis must be able to operate without any tailpipe emissions from 2018, under new plans from Transport for London. In another attempt to improve air quality in central London, City...
The daily cost of driving within London’s Congestion Charge could increase by at least 15%, if changes suggested by Transport for London go ahead. TfL has proposed upping the daily charge from £1...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008