Having introduced a £23m van scrappage scheme earlier this week, Sadiq Khan shows no signs of slowing down for the festive period by also announcing changes to the Congestion Charge. Aimed at furt...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Transport for London
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, has announced a £23m scrappage scheme for the city’s most polluting vans ahead of the introduction of the permanent Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) on 8 April 2019. ...
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has unveiled his radical transport strategy, which includes the ambitious aim for London’s entire transport system to be zero emission by 2050. The strategy aims to cut c...
Cyclists could eventually outnumber motorists in central London, according to a report from Transport for London. It shows that between 2000 and 2014, the number of motorists braving the capital’...
The government has been accused of pumping cash into London-based transport projects ahead of infrastructure elsewhere in the country. A new report from the Transport Committee suggests that trans...
The cost to drive a car in London’s Congestion Charge zone will increase by £1.50 a day from June 16. This means motorists will be charged £11.50 if they pay in advance or by midnight of the same ...
Google has blocked unofficial websites offering London Congestion Charge payment services after receiving guidance from Transport for London (TfL). The websites, which have now been removed from t...
All new London taxis must be able to operate without any tailpipe emissions from 2018, under new plans from Transport for London. In another attempt to improve air quality in central London, City...
The daily cost of driving within London’s Congestion Charge could increase by at least 15%, if changes suggested by Transport for London go ahead. TfL has proposed upping the daily charge from £1...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation