Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Fossdyke
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Maserati’s facelifted Quattroporte is now available to order ahead of the first customer deliveries later this year. Priced from £70,510, the 2017 flagship saloon comes with new aesthetic touches, ...
The Abarth 124 Spider will hit UK roads this summer with a £29,565 asking price. The go-faster version of Fiat’s MX-5-rivalling soft-top gets a sportier bumper, flashes of red on the grille, splitt...
Ford has announced that its new, more powerful version of the Fiesta ST will be available from £22,745. With 200hp (197bhp) on tap, the ST200 squeezes 18 more horses from the ST’s 1.6-litre EcoBoos...
The Nissan Qashqai has been the king of the crossover SUV market for longer than we care to remember, but up-and-coming Korean manufacturer Hyundai is hoping to steal away the crown with its new Tu...
Citroen has collaborated with surfing brand Rip Curl to produce a special edition of the C4 Cactus. First revealed at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year, the Rip Curl will be offered in the UK...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 4 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 5 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 10 Volkswagen Multivan revealed with plug-in power