Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Fossdyke
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Maserati’s facelifted Quattroporte is now available to order ahead of the first customer deliveries later this year. Priced from £70,510, the 2017 flagship saloon comes with new aesthetic touches, ...
The Abarth 124 Spider will hit UK roads this summer with a £29,565 asking price. The go-faster version of Fiat’s MX-5-rivalling soft-top gets a sportier bumper, flashes of red on the grille, splitt...
Ford has announced that its new, more powerful version of the Fiesta ST will be available from £22,745. With 200hp (197bhp) on tap, the ST200 squeezes 18 more horses from the ST’s 1.6-litre EcoBoos...
The Nissan Qashqai has been the king of the crossover SUV market for longer than we care to remember, but up-and-coming Korean manufacturer Hyundai is hoping to steal away the crown with its new Tu...
Citroen has collaborated with surfing brand Rip Curl to produce a special edition of the C4 Cactus. First revealed at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year, the Rip Curl will be offered in the UK...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 6 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 7 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range
- 8 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 9 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options
- 10 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full