Contract Hire and Leasing News by John Simpson
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Weekly round-up: Tesla Model S facelifted, GTi vs GTI, Audi’s extra long A8 and is Smart car-tipping a thing?
Also: best cars for tech fans named, new Kia Optima reviewed and more Goodwood details confirmed
Personal contract hire is the fastest growing form of car finance, growing 77% in the 12 months preceding February 2016, according to the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA).
It's the first time Peugeot has applied the GTi treatment to the 308. Does it have enough to take down the mighty Golf GTI though?
The rise of the connected car could result in fleets losing ownership of their vehicles’ data, according to a fleet software company.
Audi is one of the most in-demand car makers right now. They represented one in 15 new cars sold in the UK last year, but what you’re looking at here is a truly exceptional and exclusive Audi that ...
Lex Autolease will provide 600 lease vehicles to Redrow Homes as the residential property developer embarks on a major recruitment drive. Redrow – which aims to add 250 new employees to its exist...
Weekly round-up: new Audi A3, Focus RS UK drive, manic March for new car market & crazy cyclist hits M25 at rush hour
Also: £50m funding to fix potholes, VW Tiguan and Seat Ateca priced, and is Tesla’s Model 3 the ultimate business lease car?
Around 943,000 potholes will be repaired over the next 12 months after the Government announced how £50m of funding will be shared amongst more than 100 UK councils. This funding forms just a fifth...
The Golf GTI Clubsport Edition 40 will be the most potent VW GTI yet when it marks four decades of the hot hatch this summer.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 3 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 4 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 8 Citroen Ami set for 2022 UK launch
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Hot Hyundai i20 N now available to lease