Ford of Britain has promoted Andy Barratt from the position of Sales Director to the brand’s Chairman and Managing Director. Effective since July 1, he replaces Mark Ovenden who has served as For...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Appointments
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Infiniti’s fleet sales team has been fleshed out with the addition of two new Area Fleet Managers. Effective immediately, Mark Sheedy and Miles Cooke are responsible for nurturing Infiniti’s Natio...
Tracey Perry has been named as the new National Fleet Manager for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, effective from next Wednesday (June 15). Perry joins VW CVs from Fiat where she served as Corpo...
Paul Franklin-Slattery has been appointed National Corporate Sales Manager for Nissan GB, replacing Mark Wheeler, who was recently promoted to Fleet Sales Director. Nissan’s UK fleet sales enjoye...
JCT600 Vehicle Leasing Solutions (VLS) has added two new faces to its sales team. Former Stratstone sales exec Samantha Moss has joined as regional sales manager covering the North East of England...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona