Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Full specs and list prices for the all-electric Volkswagen ID.3 have been revealed, with entry-level models getting a list price of less than £30,000. Lease deals are also now available with price...
Top bloke that Father Christmas. He might be getting on a bit, but come Christmas Eve it’ll be business as usual as he dusts off the sleigh delivering presents to kids around the world. But cons...
We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin. The car surprised and excited us in equal amounts over the course of putting it through its paces along both tracks. Here’s wha...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Accountant Michelle Williams has just leased a new Tesla Model 3 and taken it from Manchester to Aberyswyth and back, dropping her son off at university. A trip she'll be making countless times. Here's her real-life EV story, in her own words.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?