Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar has revealed its XE and XF saloons are now available in R-Dynamic Black guise – a trim we’ve already seen added to the F-Type, E-Pace and F-Pace. With extra styling elements, more equipment...
Skoda has expanded its Enyaq iV range with the performance-orientated 80x Sportline. Featuring all-wheel drive and 265hp, it’s the most potent Enyaq to date. You can find deals for Skoda’s new EV ...
The Renault Megane E-Tech plug-in hybrid is now available to lease, with deliveries of the new car commencing from September. Here’s everything you need to know about the new hybrid-only model. ...
The Munich Motor Show (aka the Munich IAA Mobility Show) kicks off on September 6th, and being the first event since the pandemic, you can expect it to be a big one. So what’ll be on show?
If you’re planning to lease a new Vauxhall EV, great news: the company is aiming to encourage EV uptake by extending its offer of a free home charger and 30,000 free green miles of electricity to A...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?