Say hello to the revised Honda Civic hatchback. It’s not going to be available until next year, but it’s been confirmed that it will feature hybrid power only. Here’s what we know so far. Honda...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to DS4 LA PREMIERE – a limited edition launch model that follows the unveiling of DS’ all-new crossover. It’ll be the first DS4 to arrive in the UK, with deliveries expected to commence ...
Peugeot has revealed the 308 SW – a practical estate-shaped variant of its all-new 308 hatchback. Featuring an all-new design, the pair of new models will get two plug-in hybrid drivetrains too. ...
We’ve been given a sneak peak an upcoming electric Ssangyong Korando, which coincides with the launch of the Korando e-Motion – an electrified version of the current car. The Qashqai-sized crossov...
Say hello to the Hyundai i20 N – a potent little supermini that’s aiming to take on the likes of Ford’s Fiesta ST. Here’s what you need to know. With a 1.6-litre engine producing 204hp, it gets...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 Video review: Skoda Karoq
- 10 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know