Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the Hyundai i20 N – a potent little supermini that’s aiming to take on the likes of Ford’s Fiesta ST. Here’s what you need to know. With a 1.6-litre engine producing 204hp, it get...
Full specs and list prices for the all-electric Volkswagen ID.3 have finally been revealed, with entry-level models getting a list price of less than £30,000. It has also just been awarded five st...
The Volkswagen Arteon fastback and Shooting Brake models have had an update, with the pair receiving a 2.0-litre TDI option producing 200hp. The announcement follows order books opening on the enh...
Say hello to the imposing Audi Q8 plug-in hybrid – or the Q8 TFSI e-quattro to give it its full name. Here’s what you need to know. Sitting at the higher end of the Q8 range, it is aiming to ta...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 4 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 5 Review: Land Rover Defender 110
- 6 Audi SQ2 gets sharp new look and tech
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 With a 1,500-mile range, is an aluminium-air derived battery the solution to range anxiety?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers