It seems like we’ve been waiting an age for adoption of hydrogen as an alternate vehicle fuel, with vehicle expense and lack of infrastructure cited as the main issues currently surrounding uptake ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), Energy Saving Trust and Leeds City Council have come together to discuss the proposed Leeds Clean Air Zone (CAZ) at a roundtable event. ...
Up to 435,000 small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that operate fleets could save £1,440 per year, per vehicle by switching to electric models, research by Go Ultra Low has found. The indust...
Mobility credits, green lanes and financial incentives will improve air quality, says leasing industry
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), has outlined what it wants to see incorporated into future government policy to improve air quality – including offering further financia...
Negative media coverage about so-called ‘dirty-diesels’ has led to businesses debating their next vehicle choice, according to new research. A survey of 1,000 UK firms carried out by RAC Business ...
It’s not always easy being green, especially where business is concerned. If you’re a business considering an alternatively fuelled fleet, you aren’t alone. In fact, more than half of fleets (56%)...
Company car drivers could save around £7,376 over a three-year contract by switching to a 100% electric car, according to new figures from Go Ultra Low. This figure – calculated by comparing the...
Positive outlook for the leasing industry in 2018 as customers “move from vehicle ownership to usership”
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is feeling positive and ready to embrace the market opportunities it sees in the months ahead, according to the BVRLA. Despite an increasingly hostile tax...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 4 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona