The driving test could be headed for the scrapheap. That’s what is being predicted by many, including CAP HPI, which has carried out research that reckons we won’t need a driving exam like the one ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Opinion
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Oscar Wilde wrote that a cynic “knows the price of everything and the value of nothing”. So, was Tata being cynical when it launched its Nano in 2008 with the expectation that thousands would flock...
In a political week characterised by chaos, there is one glimmer of clarity in the words of the Road to Zero document. This policy strategy outlines how the government intends to lead us to a count...
There are many good reasons why the Mazda MX-5 is the world’s best-selling sport cars: more than a million, in fact. Yet it’s not just about the numbers of this cracking roadster sold by Mazda, the...
Learner drivers in England, Scotland and Wales are finally to receive lessons on how to drive on the motorway. Not before time, new drivers will be trained on how to use the fastest roads in the ne...
Any car that has the word ‘Nurburgring’ namechecked in its title comes with serious expectations. When it’s a completely new hot hatch entrant from a company not previously noted for performance mo...
"Zero-emission pipe dreams from a cabinet that won’t be around to bear the consequences of its inadequate actions today."
Fifty years ago, plenty of drivers scoffed at the idea of Japanese cars becoming commonplace on the UK’s roads. Twenty years back we reckoned the same about new models from South Korea. Today, the...
Volvo: what does it conjure up to you? For some, it’s indelibly linked to a Margot and Jerry world of suburban estate car solidity. For others, those estates came with screaming engines as they p...
Ant McPartlin has been handed a hefty £86,000 fine and 20-month driving ban for drink driving, showing yet again that nobody is above the law when it comes to taking the wheel when under the influe...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 6 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look